RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Model Railroading » Misc. » Tell Me Your Favorite RR, You Model,and What Scale (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tell Me Your Favorite RR, You Model,and What Scale
richarddschivley
Member # 274

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for richarddschivley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALKCNW...

Never too late, my friend!

Feel free to write anytime.

Last year my brother and I rode the Algoma Central to Hearst, Ontario, Canada.
It was during February, great winter wonderland!

...Richard

Posts: 144 | From: Yanceyville,NC. USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richarddschivley
Member # 274

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for richarddschivley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shamus, Shamus, Shamus......

You never stop amazing me! I can't believe your old Badger Creek is gone....
The new layout looks, really, great! I guess one of the best teachers is trial and error! You tear-down and re-build faster than anyone I have ever had the priviledge to know!!

Keep those photos coming and thanks, for remembering me.

Best wishes, Richard

Posts: 144 | From: Yanceyville,NC. USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy5
Member # 1062

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I'm modeling a freelance 4x8 I call Luxton.It's my first layout,I'm modeling in HO.It's my practice layout to hone my modeling skills for my future layout which will be the E&N railroad in the '50s.E&N is Esquimalt & Nanaimo which is on Vancouver Island B.C.
Randy.

Posts: 5 | From: Victoria,B.C. Canada | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amtrak207
Member # 1307

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amtrak207     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HO Amtrak all the way!
Father runs a fictitious freight line with some intermodal activity and a Conr, uh, CSX interchange. The layout is a 21x21 box with a chunk taken out of one corner.
No DCC, nothing fancy, just good trackwork and lots of use, especially this time of year.

------------------
In memory of F40PH #757099-8
March 29, 1976-November 18, 2001

Posts: 391 | From: Schenectady | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scottsdale
Member # 1354

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Scottsdale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have enjoyed reading your various experiences with model rail and so I'll share my latest!

I just got back into model rail roading and took the plunge in a big way. I switched from my Bachman stuff to the much pricier but nicer Marklin. I went and spent over $1700 on a Marklin layout and added a bunch of stuff to it.

I started with their Class 128 (12X) Electric locomotive with 5 freight cars and and about 10' of track and added another loc (a EuroSprinter BR 152) and about 30 freight cars and 40' of track.

I set it all up in the basement on three pieces of high density board.

I am amazed by the level of quality and detail that Marklin puts into their stuff. The locs each weigh almost 2 pounds each and are made of steel. The have an amazing amount of tractive power, as they are powered by the almost silent "C-sine" motors that add to the realism of their being electric locs. They even have real movable Catenary's that function for providing the positive electrical current. The freight cars are all different with several heavy duty 6 axle flat beds, coal cars, tankers, cargo. etc...

The BR 152 is a real neet model as it's based on the Dispolok (www.Dispolok.com) version which Siemens in Germany uses as a back up Freight loc. So when I double head them (not that they need it with only 35 cars), it seems more realistic. This loc has a power output of 6.4MegaWatts (8500hp!!!)

Anyway, I am really enjoying this setup and can't wait to add to it. I have already spent $5000 in my dreams.

------------------
Sam

[This message has been edited by Scottsdale (edited 02-15-2002).]

Posts: 4 | From: Scottsdale, AZ USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richarddschivley
Member # 274

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for richarddschivley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scottsdale...
I sure wish you could post a couple of pictures, so we could all see.
...Richard

Scottsdale
Member # 1354

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scottsdale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont have a digital camera, and my scanner is not compatible anymore (Switched to Mac OS X)....but here are some links to pix of the two locs. Note the working (i.e. Functioning) Pantographs....

This is the BR 152:
http://euro-trains.com/marklin/m39351.asp

This is the 12X:
www.eurorailhobbies.com/erh_pages/EuroRailHobbiesDetail.asp?pageid=100&e rh_find=3738&stock=3738

These things are amazing, with a tractive effort of some 250 grams each, they weigh 750 grams (1.5 lb) each and are made of Zinc, Steel, and Plexiglas. The Germans seem to spare no expense with this stuff.

These are some of the rolling stock I got. I am using 5 sets of these:

www.eurorailhobbies.com/erh_pages/EuroRailHobbiesDetail.asp?pageid=148&offs et=50&stock=48666

AND

www.eurorailhobbies.com/erh_pages/EuroRailHobbiesDetail.asp?pageid=60&offset =325&stock=4617

2 of these:

www.eurorailhobbies.com/erh_pages/EuroRailHobbiesDetail.asp?pageid=60&offse t=325&stock=46247

3 of these:

www.eurorailhobbies.com/erh_pages/EuroRailHobbiesDetail.asp?pageid=60&offset =350&stock=4663

2 of these:

www.eurorailhobbies.com/erh_pages/EuroRailHobbiesDetail.asp?pageid=60&offset =425&stock=4740

4 of these:

www.eurorailhobbies.com/erh_pages/EuroRailHobbiesDetail.asp?pageid=60&offse t=475&stock=48030

Sam

Next step, more track, Digital Intelibox controller, and more SPACE!!!

[This message has been edited by Scottsdale (edited 03-12-2002).]

Posts: 4 | From: Scottsdale, AZ USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigBlue11
Member # 1478

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigBlue11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a current resident of New Jersey for 3 decades I model 3 rail O gauge, pre-ConRail era. EL, LV, D&H Lionel stock on MTH realtrack.

Dad's 275 watt ZW still works fine.

Posts: 9 | From: Northern NJ, USA (current) | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rudi610
Member # 1512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rudi610     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I just found this forum and thought I would join in. I model in HO scale, but my trains are packed up until I get a chance to finish our basement (I hear it is difficult to finish a basement around an existing railroad).

I want to build a modern era railroad (mid 1990s on), preferably through the Appalacian (sp) mountains of Pennsylvania with a portion set aside for some urban scenery as well. I envision my railroad to be a part of a larger system stretching from New England and the East coast to the midwest (going from Boston and Baltimore to St. Louis or Kansas City). I haven't settled on a name yet, but I am thinking or Allegheny, Monongahela, & Ohio (hey, I grew up in Pittsburgh). While in high school 15 years ago, I used the name Chartiers Valley, but that is too regionalized for my tastes now.

Later

Rudi

Posts: 2 | From: Red Lion, PA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Smith
Member # 447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... I thought I had already posted to this thread.....

I have an Amtrak layout with 2 Athearn P-42's, a baggage car, an express car, a transition, 3 sleepers, a diner, a sightseer, and 5 coaches (all Walthers). It's about 14 feet long and runs around on about 100 feet of track. I have it 85 inches off of the floor, traveling around my living room, den, through a tunnel into my kitchen, across a 9 foot long bridge (2 Atlas Pony Truss (886) and 4 Atlas Curved Chord (887) and 2 Pony Truss bridges, all sitting on a 9 1/2 foot section of unistrut, painted a colonial red) spanning my dining room opening, over the front door and back into the living room.

It took about 4 months to build and lots of 1x4 and 1x6 red oak. I like it......

I also have an American Orient Express limited edition Rivarossi train and an unfortunate purchase of an 8 car, Denver & Rio Grande Western IHC. (Looks good, runs poorly)

I'll highly recommend the Athearn and all of the Walthers equipment (after installation of the Kadee 5's).

Mike Smith

Posts: 1418 | From: Houston, Republic of Texas | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richm
Member # 1544

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for richm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i see there alot of rich's in here dont have a layout but i do have my train room pick out its 17 by 27 feet:P and will be modeling in n-scale and will be modeling the peensy and reading roads since i grew up around
them in philly

Posts: 1 | From: levittown pa USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fumes5
Member # 1437

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fumes5   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Model two Modules of a Passenger Station on the NEC for the tain club and hope to build two more and at home I have a HO layout that has just sort of made itself over the years my trains are an Amtrak Comuter on the NEC, Amtraks California Zephyr, Milwakie Road freight trains, and the Santa FE Super Chief. I love to Paint and Detail Undecorated and Various Loco's in my spare time and want to make an Amtrak SD70M in Phase 4!! be sure to see www.geocities.com/pcmtrainclub for pictures.

-Fumes5

Posts: 43 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
artemisjim
Member # 1608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for artemisjim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi:
I model the New Haven Railroad in HO. I pretty much get to pick what I want in terms of equipment, motive power, colors, etc. I found the scheme to be fairly schizophrenic because of the wide variety of management changes over the years. Each one bringing it's own flavor. However, I also threw in some massive steam like a Challenger and a Big Boy. I guess when you stop every 200 yards, it doesn't help to have these on your line. Right now I just do bench work. My "stuff" is in the house I left behind with my Ex. Someday.

Posts: 2 | From: Wallingford, CT, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cewurker
Member # 1613

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for cewurker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello people,
Having some fun with my first one. Well it is not my first one but second one. I put this one togather myself. The first one got stollen when i was still a little bit guy. I just got two set to start out my collection. I also got a dcc system. and i am needing alittle bit of help setting it up. Mostly the wiring part of it. Any tips would be most helpfull.
I am modeling in a HO scale. I am not setting up anything in particular just getting start all over again. Thank you for all of your help.
curtis

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aussie 57
Member # 1621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aussie 57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Richard. I am Keith, live outside Brisbane Australia I have HO and N gauge and about to try and start building a round the wall layout in HO. I think it will be freelance loosely based on an US branch line because of the price of gear here in Australia.
Posts: 4 | From: australia | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scavoman
Member # 1629

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scavoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" My layout is around the room (13x15), above the top of the door frames. "

I just registered today because I'm looking for advice on building a "Shelf" layout above the door frame of my office.

I'm specifically looking for shelf brackets with hidden or minimal supports visible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and my favorite road(s) are Denver and Rio Grand and Durango&Silverton

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckeyestation
Member # 1356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckeyestation   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Working on an HO layout in a house. Great room, two bedrooms, bathroom,dining room. will dcc(digitrax) chief. Two levels thru all rooms except dining room. Been working on it for a year so for. Have 76 engines & 300 cars.
Posts: 6 | From: Dry ridge , Ky,USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
S.T. Binninger
Member # 1652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for S.T. Binninger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!
I'm interested in BNSF and UP and am working
on a plan to incorporate both in N scale in
my garage. I,m also interested in CTC signalling. I,m working on starting an HO
modular club in my area.

------------------

Posts: 5 | From: Santa Rosa,CA USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richarddschivley
Member # 274

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for richarddschivley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank, ALL OF YOU, for continuing to reply to this topic. I must admit, I have been away from Train Web for the past several months and am amazed so many are still adding to this thread....Thanks!!!!!
I promise I will stop back soon, to reply to all of you who have given your time and comments, to this topic. Until then, keep on rr'ing and may all your signals be GREEN!
Best Wishes, to all, God Bless America, the greatest country, in the world!!!

...Richard

thetrainmaster
Member # 1736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thetrainmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello fellow modlers: I model in HO & also in 1/29 scale. I live in Chehalis WA. I just started a [another] HO pike. I model the "70's" era, specifically the "new" Burlington Northern, using the fallen flag & BN road names. NP & GN, & Frisco is top of the list...

------------------
Trainmaster

Posts: 1 | From: Chehalis, WA. 98532 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse
Member # 486

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jesse   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I have the honor of placing the 100th reply???....haha.....some topic....anyway....I model anything from UP to NYC in 0-27 gauge. I'm currently rebuilding my layout to include more scenery and mountains. Hope to have it up and running by this summer.
Posts: 106 | From: Hilton NY USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richarddschivley
Member # 274

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for richarddschivley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buckeyestation....
I have always wanted to run a railroad, through-out a house! I am very interested in how your railroad is progressing.
Do you have access to a digital camera? Can you post some pictures, for us all to see? If not, please elaborate on your layout, it sounds "GREAT"!!!
...Richard

csx_power
Member # 1929

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for csx_power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I model a free lanced model of a CSX sub. On my layout I modeled some of the Selkirk Yard. What a pain!!!
Posts: 19 | From: tamaqua,pa,us | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CG96
Member # 1408

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CG96     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now, I'm working on CNW & BN in HO scale. When I'm finished, I also intend to model WICT & WSOR passenger trains, in addition to the aforementioned railroads. It should be much fun, having these roads go through a river valley, with hills
Posts: 506 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
schrocat
Member # 1978

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for schrocat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
N scale.

(FEC) and Pre-FEC

Jacksonville, St. Aug, Halifax RR

Henry M. Flagler iz in da house!

Currently researching late 1800's logging branches from South Ga. and Callahan Fl.

Currently modeling the Dyal-Upchurch building in downtown Jacksonville and the Memorial Prebytarian Church in St A.

Posts: 1 | From: US | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buckeyestation
Member # 1356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for buckeyestation   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Working on an HO layout in a double wide. Goes thru 2 bedrooms, dining great, room & a bath. 1 bedroom will be a logging RR w/4 switchbacks to climb a mountain of 7 feet.
will be DCC by digitrax.Working on it alone, so far for 2 years including building preparation.

Posts: 6 | From: Dry ridge , Ky,USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exlrrp
Member # 2006

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for exlrrp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to get on this.
I live in Richmond, CA and I am curently modeling the Southern/Pacific/Union Pacific and the Santa Fe (BNSF)
I have an 3 N scale modules and aN HO module.
I enjoy modeling in HO but I like running N scale trains--its schizo but there it is. At 54, building models in Ho is much easier but I love seeing long trains run. I usually just add a few details to N scale models or just weathering--can't see that close.
My modules are based on Bay Area scenes, theyre all built on 32" slab doors. The 3 N scale modules depict Port Costa in its heyday, The San Pable Bay near Pinole where the SF and SP tracks run close and Pt Richmond/the SF yard (now allBNSF and UP)
The era modeled on the modules is late 50s but I run all era trains on it.
The HO module is along the SP tracks through Berkeley Emeryville, still a 4 lane speedway used by UP, BNSF and Amtrack-this is contemporary era.
I run trains from outside these eras and railroad companies including GN, WP, RI, Penn
now that I'm retired, I can spend more time on these as long as it doesn't get in the way of golf
Does anybody do N Scale Bay Area traction?? I'd love to model the Key System

James WOrth

[This message has been edited by exlrrp (edited 10-15-2002).]

Posts: 2 | From: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BentnoseWillie
Member # 987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BentnoseWillie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw heck, I'll weigh in.

I model the Cape Breton & Central Nova Scotia Railway, a 234-mile RailAmerica shortline. My HO layout is 8' x 12', split-level. Small but mighty model of a small but mighty railway!

------------------
Bentnose Willie
Maitland, NS CANADA
-------------------
Love my MLWs!

Posts: 9 | From: Maitland, NS, CANADA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richarddschivley
Member # 274

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for richarddschivley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fellow Model Railroaders...

Just stopped back to see where this thread had gotten too....It is a wonderful response from ALL OF YOU!!!
Please be sure to stop back from time to time, that way we can keep in touch, if anyone has questions or comments.
I am going thru the stage of installing crossbucks with working gates, as well as 3 light, block detectors. All are L.E.D.lighting and use photo cells and computer boards (chips) for activation. It really adds such realism, to the layout! Very tidious work, however, but well worth it!
Keep on railroading, my friends and may God Bless Us and America!

...Richard

westpoint64
Member # 2022

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for westpoint64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm Bud from Southwest Georgia (Albany area)...
Railroads I model:
MAIN TWO: 1.Seaboard Air Line/Alabama Southwestern (the ASW, a fictional SAL subsidiary)
2.Western Railway of Alabama (with locomotives and equipment from the Georgia Railroad and the Atlanta and West Point mixed in, just like the prototype often did
TRACKAGE RIGHTS: Central of Georgia (I also run a couple of modern NS locomotives with 1950s-vintage C of G cabooses just for laughs)
LOCALE: Supposed to be North Montgomery, Alabama area where the W of A and ASW/SAL have a "joint trackage agreement"
Also take shells off the locomotives and put on different shells to change the whole thing over to PRR for a while when I get bored of all that...(hahahahaha)
GAUGE: HO
TIME PERIOD MODELLED:Roughly 1964 to 1967, with some weird, hilarious exceptions
This isn't my first layout but it IS my first point-to-point one and it's very small. In fact, it fits inside the laundry room of my mobile home! (lol)It's basically what you might call a free standing shelf layout with a little bit more width on each end...I model two towns in central Alabama, one actual and the other fictional. The track is Code 100 and I, too, use plain old-fashioned block wiring (but have nothing against DCC). I try to feature a lot of run-down eyesore stuff on the layout for comedy value and try to include comedy on the trains too (and with prototypes like the West Point Route and the Seaboard, that isn't all that hard to do...
Favorite Railroads/Prototype: Seaboard Air Line, Ga. Group (Ga. Railroad/Atlanta & West Point/W of A), Central of Georgia, NS, PRR, M-K-T, the HOG, FEC, BNSF, GAS&C, AB&C, SCL, Frisco, and many others, these just stand out as ultimate personal favorites at this time...
Glad to be here...hope I can add a little humor to the "festivities"

Posts: 10 | From: Leesburg,GA,USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richarddschivley
Member # 274

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for richarddschivley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Westpoint64...
Thanks, for the humor! You need a lot of humor, working on the railroad!
Sure wish you had a digital camera and would share some pictures.
Small layouts tend to have a lot of little details, to make up for it's size.
Keep us informed of your continued progress.
...Richard

westpoint64
Member # 2022

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for westpoint64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Richard, I also am on the lookout for some ideas, too..I have a leftover locomotive shell and I want to paint and letter it for the SCARIEST, GRIMMEST, MOST FEARSOME RAILROAD EVER! (HOO-HOO, hahaha!)I like how grim and spooky the old PRR DGLE freight scheme looks but may even have to go to creating mockups of old scary TV production company logos to get a real "fright bomb" locomotive. I'll be posting the question "What's the grimmest, scariest, most fearsome railroad you could possibly model?" in the forum, and I eagerly await the replies I'll get...
Have a spooky Penn Central day!
Bud

Posts: 10 | From: Leesburg,GA,USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richarddschivley
Member # 274

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for richarddschivley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Westpoint64...
How about the, "Headless Horseman Line"?
I kind of see, a weird take-off, of a headless horseman riding the Norfolk-Southern stallion!!
You could add some crimson blood effects to that scheme. Or, perhaps the dude carrying some sort of, crude or barbaric weapon!! What do you think???? I know you wanted suggestions on your other post, so I guess this one, will be just between you and me, here.
...Richard

westpoint64
Member # 2022

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for westpoint64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, that's pretty good, Richard...For the sake of not distracting this thread and pulling it off-topic, I'll give you my response to your cool ideas over on my question thread. Thanks for getting back to me...happy Halloween! hahahaha
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page