RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » » Model Railroading » I Want Crossing Signals!

Author Topic: I Want Crossing Signals!
DrunkEngineer
Member # 245

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for DrunkEngineer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do i get them???? Ones that light up when a Train goes by and have Active Gates. I Always dreamed of them, And i want them too! Anyone know where i could find some? I Like the ones that have gates, with over head lights. But ones that Simply Light up when the train goes by it will be good enough. So does anyone here Know where i could find some????
Posts: 56 | From: Sonoma CA USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse
Member # 486

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Jesse   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What scale do you have? Lionel has lots of crossing signals and signs but they're for O and 027. If you have Ho or N scale, Walthers tend to have a wide variety crossing signals including overhead lights. Hope this is some help.
Posts: 106 | From: Hilton NY USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse
Member # 486

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Jesse   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What scale do you have? Lionel has lots of crossing signals and signs but they're for O and 027. If you have Ho or N scale, Walthers tend to have a wide variety of crossing signals including overhead lights. Hope this is some help.
Posts: 106 | From: Hilton NY USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse
Member # 486

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Jesse   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoops, sorry about that second reply...
DrunkEngineer
Member # 245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrunkEngineer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ho Scale
Posts: 56 | From: Sonoma CA USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Santa Fe All the Way
Member # 526

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Santa Fe All the Way     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Circuitron makes crossing gates for Ho scale. They are listed on page 294 of the 2000 Walthers catalog.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
selsdon
Member # 544

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for selsdon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually just steal real ones, dehydrate them and shrink the down. The process takes about 13 years
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Cochran
Member # 210

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Bob Cochran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try the N.M.R.A. web site www.nmra.org, go to the World Wide Railsites click on that.
it will take you to manufacturers, scroll down to Electronics/DCC click on that and you're there.

Bob Cochran

Posts: 39 | From: Canyon Country, CA 91351 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Cochran
Member # 210

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Cochran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try www.ahobbycircle.com
Posts: 39 | From: Canyon Country, CA 91351 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page