RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » » Model Railroading » This forum

Author Topic: This forum
DLP161615
Member # 95

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for DLP161615     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new around here because of what happened over at the Atlas forum. Their new format is pretty bizzare and not the most user-friendly you're likely to encounter. What I did like about that forum before they changed was the variety of topics and positive feed-back from users. There was the occasional exception, of course, but the large majority of visitors kept it positive or at least constructive. I like what I've seen here and hope it will continue.

Dave Plummer

Posts: 9 | From: Houston, TX, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millcstl
Member # 60

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for millcstl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave,
Good to hear from new blood. Dive right in there anytime. What scale are you in? Era etc? What part of the country(or what country as the case may be) are you from?
Have a good one.
Model on,
Scott

Posts: 127 | From: Gunnison, CO, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page