RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » » Model Railroading » Would you like to ad an Airport to your Layout?

Author Topic: Would you like to ad an Airport to your Layout?
GP25
Member # 158

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GP25   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found a Website for a group of people who makes Airports. I have been wanting to added an Airport to my Layout. I think I now can do it. The Site address is www.airportaodels.com. I did write them an e-mail letter. And I did get a reply from them. They can build an Airport for my layout. But I will need to make some room. I do have space. But As all of you who has Layouts. And is always building on to it. Knows you can make the room. Right? Anyway. I am planing to do the Burbank Airport. Because of how close the Aiport is to the Burbank Airport Amtrak Station in Burbank, CA. Again the Address is airportmodels.com. I hope some of you would like to ad an Airport to your Layout. I hope some of you like the site
Posts: 40 | From: Tarzana, CA-USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alkcnw
Member # 1293

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alkcnw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can add your own airport to your layout without having someone building it for you. Walthers sells hanger kits and airplane kits

------------------
ANDY K. Camp Douglas Wi.

Posts: 17 | From: camp douglas wi. | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page