RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » » Model Railroading » request for help or information

Author Topic: request for help or information
CI&C
Member # 255

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for CI&C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am getting restarted. Will have two layouts. Both small. One HO, the other 027. Am interested in information about modules and using foam (from Lumber yard) for base. Would appreciate ideas or help.
Thx

Posts: 3 | From: New Sharon, Iowa, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jcater
Member # 31

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcater   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I will try and help as much as possible. As you know I am building my first foam modular and am learning a lot!! I guess I need to know what you want your railroad to do, what the size will be and how mobile you need it to be. Let me know and we can get a discussion going!! Good luck and Happy Modeling!!
John

------------------
The Santa Fe and Southwestern, Chief of the Southwest!

Posts: 204 | From: Montrose | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page