RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » » Rail Industry » Conductor Trainee - Primary Recall Location, WHAT IS PRIMARY RECALL LOCATION?

Author Topic: Conductor Trainee - Primary Recall Location, WHAT IS PRIMARY RECALL LOCATION?
BNSF bound
Member # 2595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BNSF bound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT IS PRIMARY RECALL LOCATION?

Thanks

[This message has been edited by BNSF bound (edited 06-26-2003).]

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1adam12kc
Member # 2611

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for 1adam12kc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The primary recall location allows the company to force you back to the place you were originally hired out at within the first five years of your date of hire. For example, I work in KC if I decided to move to LA and the company needed people in kc they could tell me I have to return to work in KC.
Posts: 1 | From: kansas city, mo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page