RailForum.com
TrainWeb.com

RAILforum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» RAILforum » Railfans » Western US » Looking for an online database on rail line radio freqs.

Author Topic: Looking for an online database on rail line radio freqs.
BNSFC449W
Member # 1819

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for BNSFC449W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi i'm new around here, live both in california and Bellingham WA with the BNSF line going threw my backyard. I already have their bellingham channel which covers the line from Blain WA down to everett. But I'm looking for more channels, like ones in Seattle WA, Flagstaff AZ, Oakland CA. If anybody could provide me with links and other information on finding these freqs that would be great

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RRCHINA
Member # 1514

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRCHINA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some for the Big New Santa Fe:

160.650: Belen to Gallup: Ash Fork to Phoenix; Barstow to MP 27; Barstow to Kern Jct; Riverside to Los Angeles and Seligman to Needles. also La Junta to Albuquerque.

160.935: Winslow to Seligman; Needles to Barstow and Bakersfield to calwa.

161.190: Gallup to Winslow; MP 27 to Riverside

Hope this takes care of you for a short time.

Posts: 467 | From: Prescott, AZ USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BNSFC449W
Member # 1819

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BNSFC449W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks alot, I'll start keeping these freqs written down
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cajon
Member # 40

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cajon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to www.bnsf.com & look under "Employees" for their timetables. Their freqs are giving in each subdivision section.
Posts: 249 | From: Downey CA USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken V
Member # 1466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken V     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See repost below:

[This message has been edited by Ken V (edited 08-19-2002).]

Posts: 149 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken V
Member # 1466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken V     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cajon:
Go to www.bnsf.com & look under "Employees" for their timetables. Their freqs are giving in each subdivision section.

Cajon,

A sarcastic... Thanks A Lot!

I just spent the last two hours browsing through the BNSF Northwestern Division Time Tables instead of doing something worthwhile.

Now, an appreciative... Thank you. (I'm sure I wasn't going to do anything worthwhile tonite anyway). I'm surprised this wealth of operating information is available to the general public. Based on their "terms and conditions", maybe BNSF isn't aware that this information is so openly available either .

[This message has been edited by Ken V (edited 08-19-2002).]

Posts: 149 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Home Page